Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
privacy
Some of the policy from the app automation refers to https://rclone.org/privacy/ if you are a general blog reader, follow Google's polic...
-
I received my MS degree from BITS Pilani today. Wow! I am now qualified to do more, I feel so energized. As I am writing this blog, I look ...
-
I reviewed a chapter of Computer Organization & Architecture, Designing for Performance. This is the last of my reviews for a long time ...
-
I still remember meeting a great architect at a place I worked. He was very humble and so good that he was a role model. Basically whether w...
2 comments:
Someone's public key? :)
Welcome back pal - become Blog Ballu from Busy Ballu :D
Good Guess,
The correct answer is -- a timestamp. The idea of using a timestamp published is to use it in documents to date them.
The company advertises the timestamp to freeze it. Below is a quote from New York Times
Each week, this superhash number is widely distributed (by being published in The New York Times in a small advertisement) in order to "freeze" the number in case it is ever needed to resolve disputes. If someone questioned whether a Surety timestamp was generated on a particular day, it would be possible to repeat the steps used to generate the superhash value and compare it to the number published in the newspaper.
check out Digital Timestamps: Punching an electronic clock
Post a Comment