Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Having a bad day?

Have you ever had a feeling of a bad day. Days that you wish would either bring some good news or just end or if possible never started. We'll such days are definitely hidden in every month, every year and in our life. Believe it or not, one will strike it when you least expect it. One needs to learn to get through such days and even fight day. Fight back a day? Yes, it is possible

  1. Be nice and assertive to the most annoying people around you
  2. Don't show on your face that you are annoyed, wear a smile
  3. Remember bad days can end quickly if you are positive and will last for ever if your attitude is negative
  4. Learn from your bad days, analyze to see what you could have done differently to make them end faster
  5. Help others around you have a good day, even if you are having a bad day (of course not at your own cost)

Fight back and take bad days away from your life. Remember life is too short to have bad days in them.

3 comments:

Kaushik Ramajayam said...

I don't know if you watch English movies, but I would definitely recommend that you watch Groundhog Day. You will be surprised at its relevance to your post, and I'm sure you will empathize with its message.

Balbir said...

I have not seen it, but I guess I need to see it now. Time to go looking for the movie at planet-M or look for it on the TV schedule. Thanks for the tip!

Unknown said...

you are so right about how to fight with such bad days.... your tips are very motivating.

Ranking and Unranking permutations

I've been a big fan of Skiena's Algorithm Design Manual , I recently found my first edition of the book (although I own the third ed...