Friday, July 21, 2006

Blog outage and other updates

Blogspot has been unavailable in India since the last few days. I called up Airtel to find out when access to blogspot will be allowed again. I was told that "the site has been indefinitely blocked".

My growing frustration got me to look into Yahoo 360. I was pleasantly surprised with the blogging facility. I could post formatted HTML and it came out very nicely. As an experiment, I have uploaded my first python program. The really cool thing is that with every post, it is also possible to setup a mini-poll and see what people think.

Please visit my Yahoo 360 blog and give feedback. Through the poll and otherwise.

No comments:

Ranking and Unranking permutations

I've been a big fan of Skiena's Algorithm Design Manual , I recently found my first edition of the book (although I own the third ed...