I am extremely glad to see 2.6.25-rc1, specially due to some of the new features that I've added.
A list of features is mentioned in the LWN article about the merge window for 2.6.25-rc1. This includes the memory controller (now called memory resource controller). Check out http://lwn.net/Articles/268937/ as well. We also got fake NUMA nodes for PowerPC and many other small fixes.
I have a new favorite website for git changelogs http://tree.celinuxforum.org/gitstat/index.php
Check out some of the cool graphs from that website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
privacy
Some of the policy from the app automation refers to https://rclone.org/privacy/ if you are a general blog reader, follow Google's polic...
-
I received my MS degree from BITS Pilani today. Wow! I am now qualified to do more, I feel so energized. As I am writing this blog, I look ...
-
I reviewed a chapter of Computer Organization & Architecture, Designing for Performance. This is the last of my reviews for a long time ...
-
I still remember meeting a great architect at a place I worked. He was very humble and so good that he was a role model. Basically whether w...
No comments:
Post a Comment