Monday, October 26, 2009

FOSS.IN 2009 coming your way

I know this is last minute, but the CFP is due tomorrow (so please make full use of the last day to submit proposals). The event has unfortunately moved out of IISc (my favourite venue for the event and given the proximity to my house, my favourite visiting place as well). Nevertheless, the organizers are very helpful/cheerful people and I get to meet a lot of local FOSS people, apart from the regular visitors. Make sure you attend the event if you are in town or make plans to come down to attend it.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How appropriate!
Crazies coming together at the crazy hospital ;)

gops.

Ranking and Unranking permutations

I've been a big fan of Skiena's Algorithm Design Manual , I recently found my first edition of the book (although I own the third ed...