Friday, May 19, 2006

Interesting links

Here are a couple of must read interesting links (especially if you are fond of India)

Software for palaeograpy of Indic scripts (I met Harald at FOSS.IN, where he happend to mention the the same thing). I found the project to be really cool!

I got a linux kernel trend URL from Jaya Kumar. Also, check out the Processor (AMD, IA-32, IA-64, PowerPC, Xeon Trends. Isn't the trend analysis amazing?

If you are found of Photography, visit Sanjay Arora's work at flickr. Also check out Beyound Shotz.

I hope you love the links. They have been collected from other blogs I read of the internet, I hope you find them worthwhile.

If you like the concept, I can do this more often

No comments:

Ranking and Unranking permutations

I've been a big fan of Skiena's Algorithm Design Manual , I recently found my first edition of the book (although I own the third ed...