Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What's new and geeky on the web (30 May 2006)

  1. Jeff Ullman has put up new lecture notes on Advanced Compiling Techniques
  2. Chirstos Papadimitriou is working on an undergraduate book on Algorithms. Here is the preview
  3. Stroustrup has an article on Specifying C++ Concepts
  4. Bruce Eckel Interviews Software Luminaries: Thinking in Code
  5. Ronald L Rivest has an interesting set of links for cryptography
  6. Bruno R Preiss's collection of Data Structures and Algorithm keeps growing (PHP, Ruby, etc)
  7. Ulrich Drepper has an article on SELinux Memory Protection Tests
  8. Greg Kroah-Hartman has announced a new Linux Device Driver Kit
  9. Scilab has announced version 4.0

2 comments:

Gops said...

Can you make this a regular series? That way, I won't have to Google for stuff to keep myself up-to-date :)

Balbir said...

Absolutely!

I'll try and keep it interesting.

Ranking and Unranking permutations

I've been a big fan of Skiena's Algorithm Design Manual , I recently found my first edition of the book (although I own the third ed...