Saturday, April 02, 2005

Believe In Ganguly


I got this email from a friend of mine

You can see the following message behind Maggie 2 minutes noodles pack:

Step 1: boil one cup of water

Step 2: as soon as ganguly goes for batting, put the noodles in the
boiled water and add the tastemaker.

Step 3: stir till ganguly is on the field.

Step 4: As soon as ganguly is back in pavilion, your noodles are ready to eat.

He is going through a rough patch, but I do not think he is replaceable. Everyone goes through a rough patch, but we must be patient and not write them off, just yet. See his statistics at crickinfo Sourav Chandidas Ganguly I do not think there is any body who can replace him just yet. He is close 10,000 runs in One-day cricket. Lets all be patient with him and trust him to come back to form. I think he should be back to form soon, maybe the next match?

No comments:

Ranking and Unranking permutations

I've been a big fan of Skiena's Algorithm Design Manual , I recently found my first edition of the book (although I own the third ed...