Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Great Knock Dravid!


(From: cricket.yahoo.com)

Todays knock by Dravid's got to be the best I've remembered from anyone in a long long time. I've witnessed the record breaking knock with Laxman to help India win against Australia in India, the 200 odd to help India win against Australia in Australia.

I loved this one because of the determination and absolutely wonderful confident stroke play. This knock also got Dravid in the 11,000+ squad (only the 5th cricketer to have that honour). Bravo on the six, the quality of shots and the confidence. Keep the aggression coming Dravid! I love it!

No comments:

Ranking and Unranking permutations

I've been a big fan of Skiena's Algorithm Design Manual , I recently found my first edition of the book (although I own the third ed...