Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Searching with A9

Bored with the results returned by google. I decided to try out Amazon's search engine A9. I like the column based display of the search and the variety for selecting the source for searching.

One can dynamically select the source and select preferences. Books can be searched as well!

The screen shots below show the main page and a sample search for Discrete Cosine Transform. I found the search interesting. Many links were common between google and A9, but I think I am going to use A9 more often.

A9Home

Home Page of A9.com


A9DCT

Search for discrete cosine transform

No comments:

Ranking and Unranking permutations

I've been a big fan of Skiena's Algorithm Design Manual , I recently found my first edition of the book (although I own the third ed...